If a minor is an heir to an estate where there is no will, or if there is a will but no trust clause, the inheritance must be paid into the Guardians' Fund of the Master of the High Court. The same happens in the event of a minor being the beneficiary to the death benefits of a policy.

If a beneficiary becomes insolvent, the assets in the trust continue to be protected (unlike shares in a company). Likewise, if you, as the donor, or the trustees become insolvent, the trust's assets remain protected.

We provide the following Trust Services:

  • Formation of new Trust
  • Amendment to existing Trust Deed
  • Services as independent Trustee
  • Trust Accounting
  • Provisional Tax Returns
  • Annual Financial Statements & Annual Returns
  • Tax Consulting
  • Monthly Bookkeeping
  • Monthly Management Packs
  • Tax and Estate Planning
  • Drafting of Resolutions
  • Drafting of Wills
  • Resolving of SARS Queries and Disputes

Get In touch with us

Whether you need Accounting advice or are considering joining our team, or email us on .